Tuesday, March 6, 2012

American Idiot Tickets at the Buell Theater

Were you guys big fans of the band Greenday back in the day? I was a bit, I suppose, but part of me feels like this band was like, part of growing up in our generation. So the fact that they came out with a musical that centralizes around their music actually sounds kind of interesting to go check out, if only to see if it really matches up with the feeling of that time - middle school and high school. Ick. So I picked up a pair of American Idiot tickets for the show on March 10th - and I'm actually pretty pumped. I decided to make a night out of it. I'm dragging my bff from High School along with me - if nothing else we'll go for ice cream afterward and make it the full high school experience, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment