Monday, April 23, 2012

Death of a Salesman Tickets

Death of a Salesman is a classic play that's made a comeback over the past couple of years. It was written originally in 1949 by Arthur Miller - who, if you aren't up on playwrights, is a very famous American writer. It won multiple awards in it's day and has been recently brought back to Broadway in the winter of 2012 with a limited run - that is probably going to be extended due to how awesome it is. I'm so excited - my bff recently moved to New York City and I'm going out to visit her - she got us awesome seats to the show. I never would have gotten Death of a Salesman tickets for the fun of it, but my bestie insists that it's all the rage in the city. So of course, I checked the show out and of course, it looks awesome. If you're headed to NYC anytime soon, you should definitely grab some seats to a show! Check out the crowd at the stage door:

No comments:

Post a Comment