Monday, April 9, 2012

Michael Jackson the Immortal Tickets

What's the show that everyone's talking about? The Cirque Du Soleil Michael Jackson show. It's the talk of the town nation! Now I was a little skeptical about this show. But then my sister went to see it and she said it was absolutely fantastic. So of course I had to check it out online - and now I'm looking to buy Cirque Du Soleil Michael Jackson the Immortal Tickets for myself! It's going to be in Nashville in June - which sounds like the perfect little early summer vacay trip, don't you think? A weekend in Nashville checking out tons of awesome musical acts and blues bands followed up by the musical event that people can't seem to get enough of? Yeah, that sounds just about perfect! Don't believe me? Check out this clip of the show for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment